- Chocolate strawberries: this snack isn’t just delicious and luxurious, it’s also reasonably healthy!
- Oatmeal crisp: this snack is particularly good when you are craving pie. The most unhealthy part about pie is not the fruit but the buttery sweet crust. So an oatmeal crisp is a way to avoid that. Simply slice fruit into a pan, add some maple syrup, cinnamon, lemon juice, and brown sugar and then sprinkle some oatmeal on the top. Cook at 375 degrees for 45 minute to an hour and voilà!
- Smoothies: if you’re craving a cool and creamy desert, smoothies are the way to go. The trick to smoothies: add some almond milk, or Greek yogurt for that rich velvety texture. You can throw in any fruits you like, and even some protein powder if you’re feeling extra healthy!
- PB&J: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is not only delicious, it’s also filling and healthy. Use whole wheat bread and any kind of jelly you like. You can also use honey instead. Either way you will get your sugar fix while saying nutritious!
- Yogurt parfait: simple and quick, this recipe can be used as a healthy snack, desert or even breakfast. Mix oatmeal and yogurt (preferably Greek) together with one or several fruits of your choice. Tasty and filling!
- Frozen grapes : byt this we mean of course that you should buy fresh grapes and put them in the freezer. They make for a super suite snack, especially in the hot summer days!
Resisting your sweet tooth can sometimes be hard, but you know what they say : when you can’t beat them, join them! It’s okay to indulge is sugar from time to time espeically when you do it in a healthy way.
Don’t forget to come check out our shapewear leggings for a comfortable silhouette sculpting solution!