Returns and Exchanges
Online Returns and Exchanges
Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love your purchase, but we also really want you to love shopping with us. If for any reason you’re not happy with your order, Svelte Inc. offers an easy-does-it return and exchange policy.
We offer full refunds (except the shipping cost) and exchanges within 15 days of purchase.
Products eligible for return are any items in their original condition (unwashed and unworn) or defective merchandise. The only items we do not refund or exchange are those purchased at final sale. Unless an item is defective, Svelte Inc. does not incur the shipping costs related to returns and exchanges.
For Canadian Returns and Exchanges
Please contact us by email and we will respond with a return authorization number.
Please be sure to send to the following:
- Email us immediately about the product you wish to return or exchange.
- Make a copy of your invoice.
- Circle the item(s) on the invoice that you are returning, along with the quantity and reason(s) for the return.
- In its original packaging, securely pack and seal your return. Address the package to the contact info below. Make sure no other tracking labels appear on the package.
- If returning a defective product, use the shipping label we will provide to you (see the “Shipping label for defective items” instructions below).
- Mail your product via Canada post.
Shipping label for defective items
If the merchandise is defective in any way or if we made a mistake with your purchase (size, colour, etc.), contact us by email and we will respond with a shipping label so you do not have to incur the shipping cost.
For International Returns and Exchanges
Please email so we can communicate the appropriate procedures. Please note we do not offer pre paid shipping label to international order.
Svelte Inc. Warehouse
2245 Midland Ave., Unit 8